Join us in restoring unity: Collaborate with us
or start a new chapter in your area.
OUR OBJECTIVES ARE:
1. To remind the members of the security forces, that our main responsibilities are:
2. Seek union between civilians and members of the security forces, facilitating direct communication between both, knowing their concerns and advising them in the best way.
3. Educate citizens and members of the security forces about the fundamental sacredness of Human Rights, as well as expose the warning signs of a rising tyranny, in order to protect social justice and peace.
4. Provide moral support and advice to citizens who are experiencing injustice and challenges with the police in their community.
5. Advise police who are suffering from peer pressure, harassment or discrimination in their workplace for wanting to carry out their work with professional ethics, according to the Constitution of their country and in resonance with the Universal Human Rights declarations.
6. Offer members of the security forces new tools that they can incorporate into their work and personal life, such as emotional intelligence, mindfulness, meditation, peaceful communication, leadership and self-mastery. All of these skills are necessary for a police officer in the 21st century.
CITIZENS MUST FEEL SAFE AND PROTECTED IN THE PRESENCE OF THE SECURITY FORCES.